Cutting Costs and Improving Security by Creating a Cashless Business Office
Date and Time: January 27, 2021 at 2 p.m. EST / 1 p.m. CST / 12 p.m. MST / 11 a.m. PST
Duration: 60-minute webinar
Paul Aries, Senior Vice President, Nelnet Campus Commerce
Going cashless has been an increasingly popular way for business offices to streamline their processes, improve security, reduce costs and, with the effects of COVID-19, promote health and safety. In this web seminar, we explore the benefits of being a cashless business office – and what it would take for your institution to make the transition.
1. Understand the concept of a cashless Bursar's office.
2. Explore the process of "going cashless," including contactless options.
3. Identify cost savings and security improvements associated with a cashless office.
4. Learn how to create an effective implementation plan.
5. Identify the best ways to communicate the new process to students and other constituents.
CPE Availability: 1 hour
CPE Field of Study: Management Services – Technical
This event is part of the 2021 CCBO Business Partner Webinar Series.